Saturday, December 19, 2009

VirtuousNess



Feeling extreemely virtuous, I cleared out my 'present box' (the one with all the things I buy on the spur of the moment, thinking 'that'll make a good present' and never find the right person for), jewelry case and unwanted gift store.  I even rifled through all my stuff in storage (once again) to come up with a whole load of stuff that i could GIVE AWAY! 

Yes, the blinding realisation came that there are all sorts of things that I don't need/want and can't sell but are in perfectly good/new order, and would make excellent presents for others.  Including some of my once-treasured Monopoly collection - NO, REALLY - it turns out I don't need 30+ games of monopoly,  who knew!  None of the rare ones, of course, ahem, ahem, but hey, there's loads of kids who don't have monopoly, who could use it much better than me.  So, looking at the pile I've created I'm feeling pretty good about my generosity this Christmas, and ignoring entirely the fact that I don't have all the presents for the family sorted yet.  Still, I am two shopping bags of presents closer to the being the Christmas fairy.

Have a Happy Christmas all you budding entrepreneurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment