Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mentors are awesome

You know how sometimes you just meet a person and your life gets better? 

I am so thankful for having met Pete Tansey, my Agile mentor.  That doesn't mean he is particularly limber and does cartwheels and/or backflips btw - Pete is my Agile Coach, he knows vast amounts about working in on Agile projects and is brilliant at making me look at something in a different way.  Many's the time we have bantered about how to get people thinking differently or what options there are for this or that scenario and he never fails to widen my thoughts and give me confidence in something I might not have been too sure about.  Pete's just one of those people that people love to talk to because he is so down to earth and always interested in what you are up to.

Thankyou Pete for always being ready to listen and for your inspiration and openness.

http://twitter.com/agilepete



No comments:

Post a Comment